Today I released a package of simple, yet practical nodes that I have developed since learning Dynamo at AU2014 in Marcello Sgambelluri’s classes.
Currently there are nodes for:
- Overriding Projection Line weight of Selection
- Overriding Cut Line weight of Selection
- Get parameter value as string. (No python)
- Drop Square Feet from string. Useful for using room area in calculations.
- Remove List B from List A. (No dependencies, only python)Also does the same thing as Luke Johnson’s node with just python
- Get elements room location. Currently tested with select all elements of category.
- Get character at string’s index. Used in conjunction with List.Map node
Let me know what you all think! (email@example.com)